bleedle is a dedicated international online platform to inform and connect health professionals, medical students and hospitals in Europe and beyond: On www.bleedle.net you can
- Search jobs or post vacancies for free
- View country profiles about local working situation, requirements and points of contact
- Get news about latest developments for health professionals’ work and training
- Present your organisation and activities to our visitors in Europe and beyond.
The platform is operated from Helsinki, Finland. It has been online since March 2013.
Today bleedle provides
- The most extensive and high-quality source of information on the internet concerning working situation and prerequisites for medical doctors globally, with currently 15 country profiles from Europe to Down Under
- A sizeable job portal with up-to-date vacancies for doctors and nurses in close to 300 hospitals and other healthcare institutions in different countries
- A vibrant news section for the latest developments affecting health professionals’ work and training.
We work with international doctors, healthcare operators and various institutions supporting medical mobility.
Starting up – earning your trust
Being a start-up we are ready to make upfront investments to earn your trust and prove that our platform adds real value for you. If you wish to showcase your hospital, product or service to the healthcare community on this website, please contact us to discuss the details.
… health comes first…
… user focus…
… transparency in our activities…
… protection of our users’ data
Please let us know if you are interested in certain countries, job types, information content or website features. We are constantly working to improve and broaden our offering to tailor it to our users’ needs. We are also looking for further partnerships with operators in the healthcare sector and individuals.
Your bleedle team